Saturday, July 2, 2011

Willkommen!

Hello there, dear reader,

My name is Amy Dahlke and you have just, whether accidentally or on purpose, found my new blog! Lucky you!

Since I don't have a lot of time at the moment (I'm supposed to be doing real work right now) I'll start you off with five fast facts about me!

  • I'm a writer. Meaning I write stories for fun and hope to someday publish a novel. I've finished two so far and I'm close to my third.
  • I took a year off after high school to go and live in Germany for seven months with some family. Hence my German blog title ("Die Erzählerin" means "The Narrator").
  • I'm a geek. I'm addicted to Harry Potter, Star Trek, Doctor Who, X-Men, and Merlin. I've wasted way too many hours of my life playing video games--yes, even online RPGs. My three favorite video games are Zelda, Portal and Guild Wars.
  • I'm starting college this fall. I planning on studying Radiological Sciences, but we'll see how long that lasts.
  • I had two corndogs for dinner.
Anyway, when I have more time, I'll get back on maybe actually tell you something interesting about me. Until then, tchüss!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment